Calcium Carbonate Pellets | Calcium Carbonate Spheres | Calcium Carbonate Beadlets
Calcium Carbonate Pellets CALCIUM CARBONATE Pellets SPRAYSPHERES - CS
- Calcium Carbonate Neutral Pellets consist of CaCO3 and also used for the controlled release and MUPS formulations in nutraceutical and pharmaceutical medicine.
- Microcrystalline cellulose is purifies, partly devolymerised celloulose, prepared from alpha celloulose.
- Adapted for controlled release or sustained release formulations to produce spherical granules or pellets which have the most suitable size and dissolution profile.
Calcium Carbonate Pellets Definitions
- The SPRAYSPHERES - CS have been developed using calcium carbonate (90%) as base and other ingredient is maize starch.
- Calcium carbonate complying with Ph. Eur / USP / NF.
- Manufacturing in accordance with the cGMP.
Calcium Carbonate General properties
- Nearly white hard, uniform and spherical particles. (sphericity degree average >90%)
- Very low friability level.
- Calcium carbonate high physiochemical inertness improves the stability of the finished product.
- Uniform and consistent loading.
- Calcium give a improved taste and mouth feel for the pellets.
Calcium Carbonate Particle Size Specifications:
- Minimum of 96% (w/w) of SPRAYSPHERES - CS are between the lower and the upper limits of the size stated on the label.
- The SPRAYSPHERS - CS selection is obtained by the decreasing size by sieving method.
Calcium Carbonate Application:
- Used as cores to be coated in the manufacture of dry pharmaceutical forms. It enables greater accuracy and consistency in drug layering and coating.
- Suitable for non-carcinogenic products.
- Adopted to controlled release or sustained release formulations SPRAYSPHERES - MS make it easy to produce spherical micro granules which has the most suitable size and dissolution profile to each specific purpose.